Quote
Originally posted by Denise:
Beth,

I was the first person (on LCT) to contact Rose and I'm still waiting for my letter! After mailing out so many letters, they must have run out of that special paper the letter was printed on! Possible cause for delay - they placed an order for more special stock paper from their printer and are awaiting delivery before they can run off the letters still outstanding! Sounds as good as any reason!
I'm sorry but...... who runs this company? LOL!!!
Letters can't go out because their paper order will take weeks? :eek: Maybe they should get a new paper supplier. If doesn't seem like Radisson has a lot of clout with their current supplier!

Editing to add: I just noted that this is a possible explanation. At first I thought it was the explanation they gave Denise. Sorry Denise, didn't mean to misconstrue your words :) .

Anyway, 5 or 6 weeks seems a little extreme.

I think I'm not going to bother calling.