Mary Ellen, I agree with you! I would NEVER feel comfortable reserving a table at Signatures (or the spa) only to know that I'm taking it at the expense of someone who may have waited in line and reserved it days before me! I HATE the idea of a caste system! How are they to entice repeat customers if they keep getting shoved to the back of the line? This is a turn-off, not an incentive!

I'm all in favor of discounts and perks that are deserved (earned) but DISCREET.... I do NOT want to be singled out once on board. We are ALL paying dearly and should all be treated as valued "priority guests" not just the top tiers.

BTW, we love Radisson! We have ALWAYS had top notch service on all our cruises so this is not a complaint in anyway. I just want my friends and fellow cruisers whom I may never meet to always have the same excellent treatment and service we have always received.


Marcie