I think of all the negative aspects of this new program, sending this message to only the male in a household is just plain DUMB! Someone at Radisson has decided that women are only appendages to their husband. It is like the old laws that declared a wife to be the property of her husband. Or certain religions where the women are not equal to the men.
I am shocked that, even if they have this Single Entity view, they did not address the letters at least to Mr & Mrs!
But in keeping with their view of a couple as beng a single entity, I suppose that for the sake of consistency, from now on a couple will have to pay only one fare for a cruise, not two. That part sounds good to me! ;)
A Bad day at Sea is better than a Good day on Land!
🚢 Cruise with your favorite Keene Luxury Travel Staff Member! 💰 5% KLT Reward plus Shipboard Credit available (amount varies per voyage)! 💲 Offering Enhanced KLT Rewards on voyages hosted by Ngaire & Clay!