Jim B: Not that you have asked, but before I started cruising as a single person (married then) we would often charter large sailboats (80ft+-) and get couples together for crewed charters. Pricing is about the same as going on a cruise, Granted, you don't have entertainment that you can't get locally, and the cabins are, well, on a sailboat (tiny!) Dinner menu was without choice, but we mailed our preferences beforehand. I loved it! You name your dress code, you name your ports, they have to wait for you if you are late and it is very personal. When I first started posting on cc eons and eons ago, I would mention this and it never got the slightest response. It is a great way to go in places like the BVI's. All inclusive, except for tips. I would do it again in a nano second if I were married with other friends who wanted to do this. We have so many choices out there! I have to say that these experiences, particularly in places like Jost vanDyke (as well as Virgin Gorda on land+ have convinced me that the cruise industry has had a very negative impact on what I enjoyed years ago. Cruise ships choke a small island, no doubt about it. But in the European ports, there is a large population anyway, so it does not matter as much.