First the pricing for the Voyager is on my web now Bobbi. It just takes a lot of work to get all this done. I am very busy right now so the web is being put off until the weekends when I can work with less interruptions. It takes a lot of focus to do all those pricings, for all the ships and only I can do it. Yes, I know I need to delegate but if it is wrong it is a real problem.
Richard: I am sorry but the delay in 2005 pricing had nothing to do with open bar in my humble opinion. That idea may have surfaced because the World Cruise is open bar as is the Explorer 11. Lots of changes in many ways of doing things caused the delay.
The prices "probably" wont get any better than you are seeing right now for the majority of cruises. The plan is to start at the lowest points so the early bookers get the specials and then the specials will become less attractive. They did this on the Diamond in 2004 with the 2 for 1 and then they came out with the What a Fare deal. Then they took the business class upgrade out of the What a fare deal.
Not to say that during the year if a particular cruise does not sell that they wont offer a special but the plan is early bookers get the best deals. I am fully behind this theory and think it is much better.
Since I am now doing China again (yippee) on October 4 of this year I will only do the Mariner from Singapore to Sydney in October 05. I really want to do this itinerary. They have not offered it for a long time and it is high on my list.