Oh, please Sheri, put me first on the list! I would love to do the Sydney-Aukland trip! My Joanna is in no hurry at all to pick a cruise yet from my laundry list to her for 2005, and I guess I won't get nagging at her til prices are out. My hopes are either Austr/NZ, Norwegian Fjords, tied for first, with China or Vietnam in second.
By the way, we survived in Coach to and from Singapore (mostly in exit rows). To get biz class would have cost more than the cruise, on the Shadow no less! I am not of Scottish descent, but I watch my dollars to provide for future spending of them that last more than 24 hours! Sometimes those miles can't come through, although with USAirways coming into the Star Alliance, things are looking up! Next two cruises (VJ7 and MINT) are upgrades on paid tickets because I booked very early on. I am going to spoil my girls in the process of self-endulgence!