While I don't know the whole story on 2005 prices, I do know that I booked the Diamond Venice/Athens for May 28 '05 for a "can't afford to stay home" price while aboard the VTC.

Then there was this rumor (denied by the Future Cuise Director on the VTC) that I hesitate to report on this board, but with the understanding that it is just an unconfirmed and denied rumor, I will. Some of the guests on the VTC were "carry overs" from the world cruise, where they were told by ship's officers (different than those on the VTC) that Radisson had delayed its 2005 pricing because ALL 2005 cruises would be open bar, and thus at a bit higher price. I know, I know. Everyone is tired of hearing Dolebludger talk about open bar. I'm even tired of it myself. So, I am merely reporting a very shakey rumor I heard, that would explain higher prices in this highly competitive market.

Thanks,
Richard :) :) :)


"It's five o'clock somewhere."