Mailman:

Thanks for the report. Jan is particularly skillful at accessing matters, and was also the Hotel Director on the Diamond/Caribbean open bar experiment last summer.

I don't know about anybody else, but all I personally wrote Mark Conroy and asked Radisson to do was to conduct experiements in open bar (or more open bars) to see if this might increase bookings, fill ships, and thus make Radisson more money. I was happy to see the Diamond experiment and to now hear about a second experiment on the '05 world cruise under what were termed "more controlled conditions."

The thing about experiments is sometimes they fail, and Jan may feel that the Diamond experience failed. Perhaps it did, for all I know. In any event, I'm just pleased that Radisson is apparently so open to suggestions, regardless of the results of the experiments.

Thanks,
Richard :) :) :)


"It's five o'clock somewhere."