Olivia:

Looking at Asia pricing. Since Mariner pricing is not available, I looked at Voyager World Cruise pricing. The Hong Kong Singapore is only 12 days. Cat H is priced at $7395 ( a little over $600 per diem) with a 10% Early Booking Discount (EBD) for a net of $6566. There is also free air, which could be a nice benefit.

Since the cruise we are looking at is 14 days, I looked at a 14 day World Cruise segment Auckland to Sydney. Price is $8295 (a little UNDER $600 erp diem) with a 10% EBD for a net of $7466. There is also free air.

So, lacking any real info, I am planning on $8295 minus EBD minus onboard booking minus SSS minus 5% TA discount for a total of $6400 plus port charges of around $250. Free air would be a nice perk on top of this.

I just wish Radisson would post the cruise so I didn't need to make these assumptions.