I haven't done much research as we are totally committed for 2005 already.
One that I noticed:
This year Bermuda was 2 for 1 starting at $1548. Next year, 2 for 1 starting at $2048. This year, base price for balcony on Voyager, Mariner, and Navigator was $500 per day excet cheaper to Alaska. Next year, with all the specials, I can't tell.
For example, 12 day segment of world cruise is $600 per day but a little lower on 14 day segment. However, free air is included. They don't have the offset for the free air on the website last I looked.
Need to look closely at prices. This fall's transatlantic, a 2 for 1, ends up being my most expensive perdiem because they hiked up the base price and have ridiculous port charges added.
I know this is garbled and running on. I would just recommend looking at bottom line perdiem all inclusive when comparing different sailings. This new marketing guy at Radisson is playing some games that make it very worthwhile for us to keep looking at the pricing. Specials seem to come and go.