Live and learn that's my motto, thank you Sedona, see I thought when on the TV screen, it said, that the room service menu should be enjoyed "en-suite" that for some reason they would not accomodate this request or that it would be a problem or just not well received. We had no formal on this cruise, but I also thought that if is a formal night "all restaurants" would require formal. Even when I booked this cruise, they said "no formal for Alaska", but that if it's formal night then formal is required, they never told me anything about alternative restaurants. So we assumed that other than room service you have to wear the formal.
🚢 Cruise with your favorite Keene Luxury Travel Staff Member! 💰 5% KLT Reward plus Shipboard Credit available (amount varies per voyage)! 💲 Offering Enhanced KLT Rewards on voyages hosted by Ngaire & Clay!