The nice thing about using te NWA miles was that I did not even realize I had NWA miles! I used to fly to Detroit & Minneapolis alot on biz, but have not made that trip in at least 5 years. I guess at that time NW miles had no expiration date. So when arlene found that itinerary, I went to my account online (which I had to redo because so much info was out of date), and found almost 60,000 miles.
It's like Found Money!

Anyone have experience with KLM Biz class? We're on an Airbus A330 to AMS, and then a 777 to CPT.


RETURN FLIGHT:

Unfortunately, not going as well so far.
Had enough Amex points to book the return on SAA. It's a good itinerary - 8 hrs to Dakar, then 8 hrs to JFK. But SAA has informed me that they will no longer be taking Amex points for travel effective 1/1/08.
They expect to know by sometime in November If they will be taking Amex points again. By then it will likely be too late to get award seats.

So now looking elsewhere.


A Bad day at Sea is better than a Good day on Land!