Well, we are half booked. At least we will get there. Shuffling around and non-stop thinking! John had enough miles for a Business ticket. I still needed 50,000. He gave me some of his extra miles and I bought 30,000 to get my 120,000. Now, just waiting 24 to 48 hrs. for them to post. This is still alot cheaper than booking M class coach and getting an upgrade. About $2,000 cheaper. We were allowed to book from Vegas to Johannesburg but not the return until 11/02. They said if we couldn't get back they would refund the miles. What we have to go through to get those FF miles used!!! I have been calling every day until the seats were "released". It is very stressful and alot of time to do this. I hope this safari will be as wonderful as I am expecting. Andi told me it is like going to Fantasy Island! I just hope Delta will get us back o.k. I will be calling ASAP on the 2nd of November.