Thanks, Nancy. I'll play around with options tomorrow night. There is also the new BA two for one too with their credit card. I applied for it to give me that option as well. Unfortunately, we used up all of our free airfare on ROAR and TAP and haven't done any business travel to make up for the lost miles, so we have to pay.

Update: Just checked AMEX. They only deal with South African Airways. The 7500 ticket became 13000 which is just ridiculous. Plus, you have to pay all taxes and fees on the free ticket and you get no miles on the free ticket. I'd be better off buying two tickets for 7000 each on BA. The free international companion ticket on AMEX seems to be a real beat.

I'm now trying the BA two for one deal that Marcie recommended. We won't find out for a month whether or not we get approved for the card and then what games they play with the fees and ticket pricing. I'm checking tomorrow.