Quote
Originally posted by Leslie B:
We're booked on BA:

here is what I got - this is quite a deal - I booked us in premium economy using miles to upgrade to Club.

Chicago - JNB roundtrip , all in Club/Business for $2976 plus 45K miles pp. And, we were able to get assigned seats since we're AA platinums.

I'm so glad that John pointed out the wider BA window - I'm sure those Business seats would have been gone if we waited until the AA window opens up.
How is the connection from JNB to Cape Town work? Do you have a long layover in JNB? Same airline, or partner airline so you don't need to retrieve uggage & recheck?

I noticed BA flights direct to CPT - but I guess that by doing the JNB RT you get a better fare.


A Bad day at Sea is better than a Good day on Land!