Acutally Eugene I am GETTING emails it is just that I cannot SEND emails as the clearing houses (or whatever they are called) stop my emails as spam before they even go out to the individuals spam filters.
Ken did change that parameter so it looks like the email is coming from a different source so that helped today. I think cox.net and other ISP providers use the same SPAM blocking sources. It is all types of emails. However, I have my fingers crossed because now I am able to send out to everyone it seems.
Hope that is all it is going to take. He is going to work on the girls machines tomorrow. We will still be blacklisted I guess but we look like a new email now.
The flyers most likely caused the problem. The email flyers with the specials are sent to 2000+ people and that is probably what marked us as spam. If we cant communciate the special offers that will be the pits. We only do that once in a while but I guess that is enough to cause a problem.