Jen,
I’m sorry to report that your email did not come through. It was rejected by the filter before it hit my network. However, I did not find a listing for brownandkeene.com on any of the spam block lists. The other possibility is that the sender ID that sent the message does not match the sender ID contained in the message. This is a relatively new spam blocking technique used by the industry. In other words it checks to make sure you are who you say you are. If the message says it came from brownandkeene.com, was it sent from brownandkeene.com.
I suggest that you set up some sort of temporary e-mail address to send in messages until the issue is resolved. You are evidently receiving email.
I sent a message to your hosting company, but they rejected the message because they will only accept messages from their own registered customers.
A copy of that message follows since I don’t know if you received it. You were on the cc line.
Regards,
***** Message Copy *****
Postmaster,
Apollohosting.com
For some reason messages from your client BrownandKeene.com are being blocked/dropped by Microsoft Exchange IMF 2 at my post office. I find no block listing for BrownandKeene.com at Spamhaus, however they may be failing MS Exchange Sender ID filtering.
I’ve added them to a white list without success.
There have been many other post offices with the same complaint. Any help you can provide is appreciated.
This mail was rejected by Apollohosting because they will only accept mail from their registered customers.