Just recently we are getting so many of our emails to regular clients blocked by a spam filter. I do not know what is happening but I think many of the internet providers have just added a new spam blocker.
Since we send out the email flyers from time to time they see our address now as spam.
Petlover my message to you was blocked last night.
I have been faxing the "blocked email" message to those of you with a fax number that I have on file. If you receive a fax like that from B&K can you contact your internet provider and register your Brown and Keene Consultants email as "acceptable".
This is a web site commonly referred to
http://www.spamhaus.org/ Also they come up with a message our email address is "black listed".
If you dont get an answer to an email you send to B&K this may also be a reason that this is happening. If no response in 24 hours contact us by phone or fax.
I hate spam as much as the next person but the problem is they block bona fide emails as well.