Ngaire covered events yesterday very well. I will only add that we had a very nice dinner at Signatures with N&K and the Simpsons. I had Magret de Canard and it was delicious. I also had the lobster salad with mango as my salad course and it, too, was wonderful.
After dinner, we went to the show and sat with Mark and Cheron. The Welsh singer, Karl Morgan, was back, and he sang more rock-type songs that were better suited to his voice, so we thought the show was even better than his first one.
We are planning on just going into town with the Simpsons after our Tex-Mex lunch today. Tomorrow, the four of us have a car for the day to take us on a similar tour to what Ngaire will be doing with Regent. We had arranged our private tour before we knew that Regent was doing one, but decided to go ahead with the private car anyway.
By the way, the Internet has been very good so far.
-----------------------
Eugene and Gail