In case I take a while for a review, I must say these things:
Good: Navigator has a personality. She rocks in more ways than one. That baby girl was rocking and rolling. Diane had her patch. I know Wes took something or other. We sure felt it. I was fine, though. Besides that, the ship has a personality. My first impression was that the thing looked really old. I didn't want to post this while there, but the whole face was ripped off my safe, including the keypad, and my couch had two HUGE black spots on it. Some other areas showed wear and tear. Also, the pool deck was crowded sometimes and not very big. I think it i smaller than SS Whisper or at least no bigger and over 100 more guests.
Saying this, I feel mostly like Beth who always said, "I don't see it". Beth tends to go really positive, and I tend to go negative sometimes. I really tried to not do this at all and did my best since the girls were all so positive and special. I really did have almost nothing negative to say. Yes, there was a line to embark and debark and always at the buffet, but it was always swift or mostly swift, and the service and staff were more seasoned and really special.
I liked the shows more than the CC/SS (Callen/Colleen & Stuart/Stephanie) contingent, and when the girl fell from the rocking, I thought she was super professional. Navigator doesn't know Tex/Mex, but I forgive that, too. I like the casino and some of the other nooks.