Love the closet Andrea, I need to update! I still have those "wire basket" things they had back in the 80's. If they are smart, they don't make them anymore.

Whew, just sent off the last of the weekend visitors, my daughter and 7 other friends (mostly from her alma mater Kenyon). On Friday night after work, I packed them two big coolers of food and drink for grilling on the beach off road at Assageague Island National Seashore and routed them out of bed the next morning at 7 a.m. so they wouldn't have to wait in line (they have a quota, and then it is one on, one off). Made me realize how lucky I am to live where I do. One girl was from Arkansas, a guy from Michigan, can't remember the others, but none from here. They were SO relieved to get out of Washington for a weekend, and all had never ever been off-road on a beach where people keep their space. The Chincoteague ponies were a bonus, but the green head flies finally sent them home at about 3:30. That was okay with them, it is wonderful to see young people enjoy something for the first time and be so verbal about what an experience it was (for the first time ever to be on an uncrowded beach!)

Kathy, my daughter took one look at my bedroom, my home "office" (really, it's the computer room), and my closet, and she is coming here after we get back from Bermuda to set me straight. I am a pack rat, fortunately my kids are not. My girls ALWAYS clean out my closets because they really like that mission! first one does it, then the other. I love it!