|
0 registered members (),
61,958
guests |
|
Doing the Happy Dance
#8519
05/21/07 04:27 PM
|
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 16
firenz
OP
cruiser
|
OP
cruiser
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 16 |
We are definitely doing the happy dance. Finally...We're off to Rome for a few days before we board the Voyager. All the usual stuff is going on here...panic about what to bring....what to wear..what if they lose our luggage...etc.etc. I think everyone goes through this...or I need a vacation more than I realize. I'd like to thank everyone on LCT for all their good advice. Perhaps, we'll meet up one day on board a Regent ship. I'll report back on my impressions of our first Regent cruise. In the meantime, we're off! :woh: :woh: :woh: :woh: :woh: :woh: :woh:
|
|
|
Re: Doing the Happy Dance
#8520
05/21/07 04:38 PM
|
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 5,658
cruisinfanatic
cruiser
|
cruiser
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 5,658 |
Have a great cruise and a wonderful time.
JoAnn
|
|
|
Re: Doing the Happy Dance
#8521
05/21/07 05:03 PM
|
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 4,395
southernlady
cruiser
|
cruiser
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 4,395 |
Have a wonderful time. Anticipation is one of the best parts of the cruise. Well, actually being there is even better. Please send sea mail!
|
|
|
Re: Doing the Happy Dance
#8522
05/21/07 05:06 PM
|
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 3,681
ITravelNow
cruiser
|
cruiser
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 3,681 |
Bon Voyage...wishing you a wonderful cruise and wishing we were onboard too!
Margo
|
|
|
Re: Doing the Happy Dance
#8523
05/21/07 05:14 PM
|
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 268
sundial
cruiser
|
cruiser
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 268 |
We're right behind you Firenz! We'll be in Rome overnight before boarding the Voyager for the 5/26 and 6/2 cruises. We've sailed with Regent before but this will be our first time on the Voyager. Bon yoyage and we'll hopefully see you onboard!!!
Sue
Sue
|
|
|
Re: Doing the Happy Dance
#8524
05/21/07 05:29 PM
|
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 3,859
robert
cruiser
|
cruiser
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 3,859 |
Have a wonderful cruise, you two! Post from the ship if you can - you know we love sea-mail!!!
Robert
Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've imagined. -Thoreau
|
|
|
Re: Doing the Happy Dance
#8525
05/21/07 06:59 PM
|
Joined: Jan 1970
Posts: 15,174
KarenS
Moderator
|
Moderator
Joined: Jan 1970
Posts: 15,174 |
Have a wonderful cruise!!
:bv:
Karen Live long and prosper
|
|
|
Re: Doing the Happy Dance
#8526
05/21/07 07:02 PM
|
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 6,244
Masaki
cruiser
|
cruiser
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 6,244 |
Congrats! Looking forward to seamail and/or a review when you get back!
Masaki
|
|
|
Re: Doing the Happy Dance
#8527
05/22/07 02:23 AM
|
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 4,369
Beth
cruiser
|
cruiser
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 4,369 |
Happy cruising. Hope your first Regent cruise leads to many more.....
|
|
|
Re: Doing the Happy Dance
#8528
05/22/07 03:45 AM
|
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 3,415
Wandra
cruiser
|
cruiser
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 3,415 |
How great, have a great time on Voyager. I'm very jealous!
Wendy ------ Booked: Uniworld Egypt, 2015 Tauck Amsterdam to Budapest, 2016 Paul Gauguin, Societies & Tuamotus 2016
|
|
|
Re: Doing the Happy Dance
#8529
05/22/07 03:51 AM
|
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 2,447
Sue&TomInGeorgia
cruiser
|
cruiser
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 2,447 |
:bv: How exciting this will be your first of many Regent cruises, I am sure!
Sue "A vacation is having nothing to do and all day to do it in" Robert Orben *******
|
|
|
Re: Doing the Happy Dance
#8530
05/22/07 08:34 AM
|
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 408
Charlene
cruiser
|
cruiser
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 408 |
Sue and Firenz, both of you (and your loved ones) have a fantastic time in Italy and on the Voyager! We're right behind you, we're on June 2nd Navigator (out of Monte Carlo). Wave if you see us! We're also spending 5 nights in Italy before the cruise. Isn't life wonderful!
Life is a journey, not a destination.
|
|
|
Re: Doing the Happy Dance
#8531
05/22/07 09:05 AM
|
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 10
rhs
cruiser
|
cruiser
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 10 |
We leave tomorrow...woo hoo!
It's been a long day at work!
|
|
|
Re: Doing the Happy Dance
#8532
05/22/07 09:51 AM
|
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 268
sundial
cruiser
|
cruiser
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 268 |
Safe travels rhs and Charlene! Maybe we'll meet onboard rhs and Charlene we'll wave if we happen to pass the Navigator!!!
Sue
|
|
|
Re: Doing the Happy Dance
#8533
05/22/07 02:42 PM
|
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 16
firenz
OP
cruiser
|
OP
cruiser
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 16 |
Thank you one and all. You are great LCT pals and have added to our excitement. I feel like I've had a bon voyage party in cyberspace!
:lct: Rosemary
|
|
|
Re: Doing the Happy Dance
#8534
05/22/07 02:49 PM
|
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 4,868
Betty K
cruiser
|
cruiser
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 4,868 |
Sue, Charlene & rhs, 
Betty
|
|
|
Re: Doing the Happy Dance
#8535
05/22/07 06:30 PM
|
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 408
Charlene
cruiser
|
cruiser
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 408 |
Betty, I'll do my best. But I can tell you in advance, I don't put much emphasis on my meals, so there isn't likely to be the extensive "menu review" that everybody loves. Still, I can tell you who is on board, what's been happening. That, I can do! As for what has been offered and what I opted to eat, it's not going to happen...usually I've had too many wines to remember anyway! Just kidding. Sort of.
Life is a journey, not a destination.
|
|
|
Re: Doing the Happy Dance
#8536
05/22/07 08:18 PM
|
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 1,257
kirky5
cruiser
|
cruiser
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 1,257 |
Firenze, you will be pleasantly spoiled. Have a great time, and report in when you have time. Lynn
|
|
|
Re: Doing the Happy Dance
#8537
05/23/07 04:04 AM
|
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 4,868
Betty K
cruiser
|
cruiser
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 4,868 |
Originally posted by Charlene: Betty, I'll do my best. But I can tell you in advance, I don't put much emphasis on my meals, :) Charlene, we "left at homers" enjoy hearing ANYTHING you want to report to us, about your cruise. 
Betty
|
|
|
Re: Doing the Happy Dance
#8538
05/23/07 06:38 PM
|
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 8,358
Denise
cruiser
|
cruiser
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 8,358 |
Rosemary, Charlene, Sue and rhs - Wishing you all wonderful times on your cruises! Bon Voyage!
Denise
Retired and loving it!
|
|
|
|
|
|