K&D is doing the itineraries on this one and they will be similiar to what you received for NILE. The itinerary and necessary vouchers in the binder. I have been receiving intial drafts and looking them over for the last week. They should be coming out soon.
We have hit some international airlines changes people did not know about and one man had to redo his whole international air itinerary. A few hiccups have held things up a bit.
K&D received the package from Brown and Keene before I left for Kangaroo. This will come with the K&D package and includes what I normally send out, baggage tags, list of people participating and a few small items from Brown and Keene.
I do things early but most tour companies do not so do not worry it is all coming shortly directly from Ker & Downey. I do know that Ray and Pat's are ready to go to print and a few small changes on Ralphs and his will be ready too.
Soon very soon.