Okay - I had to check in. First, we arrived at Claudia's office to carpool and take our stretch white limo down to Irvine/Orange County which from my house is pretty close to 100 miles away, hence, Champange + Driving = WE NEED A DRIVER and who wants to be the Designated Driver for 100 miles and who has a 10 passenger car?

Anyway, we finally all arrived (we won't tell you who we had to call to see what time they'd be there) but it really worked perfectly. Margo was not able to debark at the original pickup time - so it was timed just right and we arrived at the restaurant exactly on time! Todd, Michele and Don, LeeAnne, Margo, Frank and I all carpooled down together. We brought a bottle of OJ and Piper Heisdick, cups and all to start our preparty for the long haul!

I really missed Claudia, Donna and Alan, and Cindy's presence, but, had the company of Don and Diana, Margo, Frank (duh!) Allen and Denise at my end of the table. It was set up as a big long table.

I was nice to finally meet Robert and Paul, Don and Diana, Dena and Grant and Margo too! I was happy to see Suzanne (Suzette stayed back at the Crowne Plaza), Olivia, Marcie, Michelle and Don, LeeAnne and Todd - what a fun way to spend a Sunday.

Food and conversation were terrific - all travel and social - with mostly talk of where we were all headed next - MUSH, ROAR, PENGUIN, PARTY, WAVE, SNAP and the PG were popular destinations with a few Silverseas in there too. I used my cellphone and was able to instant message Karen and I took a photo on it but I don't know how to send it, so we had Robert take and send the one that Karen posted live for us!

Denise did a great job of putting it together and gave us a good chuckle at the end. She was short the cost of two people, but, I figured out who didn't pay and it all turned out just right. A perfect LCT Day.

I'll get the photos up shortly so you can all share our day.


VOYAGER:
MC to FLL 11/07
MC/Dover 6/06
MARINER:
BCN / Ven 10/11
Alaska 2001|2006
Panama Canal 2003
NAV
Caribbean 11/06
Bermuda|New Eng/Canada 6/04
PG 5/05
OCEANIA
Nautica |Ist/Athens 6/07
Regatta|Baltics 6/08
Riviera 2013 Crossing -Istanbul to Miami