Originally posted by Ms Understood:
Thanks Ngaire, I will keep him in mind but meanwhile I have already booked Paul. He seems to be "the guy" in Athens I guess at least until the word gets out on Stelios.
--------------
Helen
On our most recent trip to Athens we used Paul and were pleased. It was the year the "new" Olympics were in Athens.
There were four of us in his new Mercedes and we went to the usual sites in Athens and also to Cape Sounion.
Traffic was heavy and we worried we'd miss the ship.
Paul said if we missed the ship his wife would feed us and put us up for the night and he'd drive us to the next port, Katakalon.
I knew then we'd make the ship for sure!
Paul lived in the US for several years and must be the only cab driver in Greece who doesn't smoke. He claimed there was one other nonsmoker.