Seabourn is announcing a new smoking policy that takes effect on all ships starting on the following dates (as well as any combination cruise spanning these dates):
• Seabourn Quest: 11/28/16, Buenos Aries – Valparaiso
• Seabourn Encore: 12/4/16, Athens – Dubai
• Seabourn Sojourn: 12/5/16, Dubai – Singapore
• Seabourn Odyssey: 12/7/16, Lisbon – Ft. Lauderdale
Smoking will no longer be permitted anywhere inside any Seabourn ship at any time, including on the private verandas of guest suites.
For guests who wish to smoke, there will continue to be designated areas:
• On the starboard half of the Sky Bar on Deck 9 (Seabourn Encore Deck 10) including the bar stools
• On the starboard half of the open terrace aft of The Club on Deck 5
• Smoking of cigarettes, pipes and cigars is permitted on the open terrace aft of Seabourn Square on Deck 7. This is the only area on board where pipe and cigar smoking is permitted.
Smoking of water pipes, glass pipes or other smoking devices is not permitted on board. Smoking is not permitted on open decks during fuel bunkering operations in port. Smoking of electronic cigarettes is permitted in guest suites, as well as other designated smoking areas.