Luxury Cruise Talk Logo

Keene Luxury Travel
800-856-1155 · 972-701-9292
Join Our Mailing List · Email us

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (seadog, Ngaire, Jim B), 892 guests
Newest Members
DennisK, SuprDave, BarbD, johnsmithpmt, Juliehoover(41381 Registered Users)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Heads up if you have any USAir flights! #244008 03/30/15 12:57 PM
Fogmalkin Offline OP
cruiser
OP Offline
cruiser
Maybe it's just me sad , but I checked 3 upcoming air bookings on line on Saturday and saw that on every flight where there was a segment on USAir (both paid and award) I had "lost" my seats, in one case my entire itinerary had "disappeared" and another had a schedule change where I was departing one city before before I actually arrived and I was not notified of the change. Two of the bookings had been made through AA, but the segments affected were on US metal.

Don't know if this was due to the merger or what, but you might want to check if you have any flights on USAir.

Suzanne
Re: Heads up if you have any USAir flights! [Re: Fogmalkin] #244009 03/30/15 01:06 PM
Beth Offline
cruiser
cruiser
Thanks for the heads up. I just checked my Friday flights on US Air/AA combo and mine look ok. Hope you get yours straightened out, Suzanne.

Re: Heads up if you have any USAir flights! [Re: Fogmalkin] #244012 03/30/15 09:58 PM
jhp Offline
cruiser
cruiser
Thanks, Suzanne for that heads up. I just checked my upcoming flight on April 1 to Miami for the Azamara crossing and all was in order (a paid flight on American). For months, I haven't been able to use my USAir points, glad this time is over.

Better than that, I just got a confirmation from, both my points guy, PLUS American, that a flight I booked for award travel next February is confirmed, using USAir miles. I am glad they have finally "released" my otherwise "hostage" USAir miles!

I was unable to do this on my own last week thru USAir, and was sort of "locked out" of booking ANYTHING.

Thank gosh for points guys who know way more than me about how to get a result!

Re: Heads up if you have any USAir flights! [Re: Fogmalkin] #244014 03/31/15 09:02 AM
cruisinfanatic Offline
cruiser
cruiser
That happened to us too Suzanne, but I am so compulsive about checking those things I caught it awhile back. First USair had a schedule change and put us on a flight not getting into Miami until 7 or something, so I got that changed to an AA flight, then AA had a schedule change having us leave CLT and hour before we even get there.....ridiculous.....no notification, but got it fixed and we are good to go. About to do our boarding passes.

See you Thursday.

JoAnn
Re: Heads up if you have any USAir flights! [Re: Fogmalkin] #244029 04/01/15 01:07 PM
R
RachelG Offline
cruiser
cruiser
R
Just checked our reservations. I had lost my seat assignments on one of ours--and unfortunately this is for a trip coming up next weekend to Phoenix. George did not lose his seat assignments for same trip. We are on different PNRs. Anyway, frustrated as only remaining seats now pretty much suck. Hopefully my upgrade will come through. Did not lose the upgrade request.

Moderated by  KarenS 

Keene Luxury Travel Offers