Luxury Cruise Talk Logo

Keene Luxury Travel
800-856-1155 · 972-701-9292
Join Our Mailing List · Email us

Who's Online Now
7 registered members (Yallcruise, Ralph W., Ngaire, Davefr, DennisK, Jim B, 1 invisible), 816 guests
Newest Members
DennisK, SuprDave, BarbD, johnsmithpmt, Juliehoover(41381 Registered Users)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Question on Infotainment System on AMA #225443 08/14/10 10:17 AM
Dreps Offline OP
cruiser
OP Offline
cruiser
Now that we've received our docs, I have another question for those who have been on AMA: My understanding is that the cabins have their "Infotainment System" that has a keyboard on I think the TV monitor is the screen. Right so far?

So essentially, if we just care about being connected to the outside world by the Internet, we don't need our laptops, correct? I'm thinking perhaps I could just bring my iPad and load photos onto it. It could serve as a backup, if for some reason the AMA system wasn't working properly.

Does that sound doable, or am I missing something? Of course, I'd probably want to load some type of photo App on the iPad as I won't have any software on it for organizing the photos or editing them. At the same time, I don't think I'm even going to attempt a formal blog because of the "port"-intensive nature of the River cruise.

Thoughts?

------------

Eugene

Re: Question on Infotainment System on AMA #225444 08/14/10 12:05 PM
Ngaire Online
cruiser
cruiser
There was always email on the televison via the keyboard but there is a new system now that I have not experienced that says you can also surf the web on your cabin television and that it is supposed to be faster. Looking forward to trying that out. If all else fails and you need on a laptop for email you can always use our computer Eugene.

It will be a very busy time and not much down time for a blog.

Moderated by  KarenS 

Keene Luxury Travel Offers