Luxury Cruise Talk Logo

Keene Luxury Travel
800-856-1155 · 972-701-9292
Join Our Mailing List · Email us

Who's Online Now
7 registered members (Yallcruise, Ralph W., Ngaire, Davefr, DennisK, Jim B, 1 invisible), 816 guests
Newest Members
DennisK, SuprDave, BarbD, johnsmithpmt, Juliehoover(41381 Registered Users)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
For New Zealand-Bound Cruisers #15615 12/06/04 06:00 PM
pkd Offline OP
cruiser
OP Offline
cruiser
Hello all -- We have been back from our land trip to New Zealand for two weeks now, and I apologize for being slow to post -- our house has been a little crazy since we returned. Anyway, you New Zealand-bound Voyager cruisers will love the country. It is absolutely gorgeous at every turn, and the people are lovely! (Guess we should have known that, since we know Ngaire!)

I have looked at the NZ itinerary and see that you are stopping in Picton. We didn't spend much time in the town itself, but from there we rented a car and stayed in the Marlborough wine country about a half hour away. It is lovely countryside, and I'm sure you will have some great excursions possible there. I'm happy to try to give suggestions on restaurants, wineries, sightseeing, so ask away.

We also were in Christchurch, another of your stops. It is a pretty city, with an attractive cathedral and square (check out the outdoor chess game), beautiful city gardens with a canal running through a very attractive upscale residential area near the gardens, and fabulous views from an overlook above the city. Christchurch also has an interesting museum, an arts centre where you could spend quite a bit of time walking around, and botanical gardens next to the museum (recommended, but we ran out of time before getting there).

We took a 2-hour cruise on Milford Sound on a very rainy day. It was spectacularly beautiful. We had been told not to be disappointed if the day was rainy because the waterfalls would be more plentiful and gushing than on a sunny day. If I'd had my choice I still would have picked a sunny day, but even with the rain Milford Sound was extraordinarily memorable. Now, that said, you will have an even better time seeing it from the Voyager, from your balcony or the top deck. I also see that you will be going to Doubtful Sound, which we missed and would be the first thing I would add to our itinerary if we were doing it over. Milford Sound has gotten quite commercial, with bus tours going to the boats, but from what I understand Doubtful Sound has not. We talked with some other travelers who had been to Doubtful Sound and done an overnight cruise there. They said they saw whales and dolphins and seals and much other ocean life, and that there were few other vessels there. I can't imagine that it could be much prettier than Milford Sound, but if you have it all to yourselves on the Voyager, so much the better!

I've almost got our photos edited, and I'll post with the link shortly. I'm envious; I want to go back to New Zealand -- on the Voyager!

Priscilla
Re: For New Zealand-Bound Cruisers #15616 12/06/04 06:30 PM
Denise Offline
cruiser
cruiser
Hi Priscilla.

What a great time you had! Can't wait to see your fantastic photos! New Zealand is a must see for us sometime soon.

Once again, welcome home!

Denise

Retired and loving it!
Re: For New Zealand-Bound Cruisers #15617 12/06/04 06:35 PM
pkd Offline OP
cruiser
OP Offline
cruiser
Denise -- Thanks! You SHALL see the photos as soon as I can figure out how to load them at Ofoto. confused

Priscilla
Re: For New Zealand-Bound Cruisers #15618 12/06/04 06:55 PM
petlover Offline
cruiser
cruiser
Priscilla, we'll toast to you on the Voyager in New Zealand!! I'm so happy you're back and had a great time...you've been missed here! Excited to see your photos too!

Marcie

Re: For New Zealand-Bound Cruisers #15619 12/06/04 08:25 PM
S
sandracruiser Offline
cruiser
cruiser
S
Really glad to hear that you enjoyed New Zealand so much, we are only on the first segment of the W.C. and will be spending a week there.... I am not looking forward to driving, how did you do?? Hubby doesn't seem to worried about it, but I'm more than a little concerned..
Any info. is very much appreciated. Thanks :) :) :)

Sandy
Re: For New Zealand-Bound Cruisers #15620 12/07/04 12:01 AM
Masaki Offline
cruiser
cruiser
Welcome back Priscilla!! And we're waiting to see your experiences in New Zealand!

Masaki

Re: For New Zealand-Bound Cruisers #15621 12/07/04 07:48 AM
robert Offline
cruiser
cruiser
Welcome home, Priscilla! Looking forward to seeing the pictures.

Robert

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've imagined.
-Thoreau
Re: For New Zealand-Bound Cruisers #15622 12/07/04 08:24 AM
sedona Offline
cruiser
cruiser
Welcome home and look forward to the pics.

Re: For New Zealand-Bound Cruisers #15623 12/07/04 09:15 AM
jhp Offline
cruiser
cruiser
I'm lucky to be going to N.Z. for the first time next month, so eagerly anticipate seeing your photos. Welcome home, Priscilla!

Re: For New Zealand-Bound Cruisers #15624 12/08/04 08:49 AM
pkd Offline OP
cruiser
OP Offline
cruiser
Okay, I finally managed it. About 110 of our New Zealand photos are at the ofoto site -- www.ofoto.com -- in an album titled Priscilla's New Zealand Photos. (I saved you from having to plod through all 250 photos.) Hope you enjoy!

Priscilla
Re: For New Zealand-Bound Cruisers #15625 12/08/04 10:28 AM
G
gf Offline
cruiser
cruiser
G
Priscilla,

Beautiful pix; thoroughly enjoyed them!

And Margo,

I missed that you had posted photos and really enjoyed yours also!

Thanks to you both!

Another Kathy
Re: For New Zealand-Bound Cruisers #15626 12/08/04 10:35 AM
pkd Offline OP
cruiser
OP Offline
cruiser
Thanks, Kathy! I also saw that Margo had posted photos and enjoyed those very much. Fascinating places. Margo, if you see this thread, thanks for posting.

Priscilla
Re: For New Zealand-Bound Cruisers #15627 12/08/04 05:43 PM
Ngaire Online
cruiser
cruiser
Priscilla today I stopped working and looked at your pictures TWICE. I wrote a long post in response but I guess I got interrupted and did not hit the POST button. I wont say it all again but I LOVED your pictures. You did such a perfect trip went to all the right spots, I love Wanaka too and so many miss it. The church on the lake you have to be there to understand the beauty of that church in the isolated area. Homer tunnel - what a treat coming out into the canyon with all the waterfalls. Shame it was rainy coming into Picton but looks like you had some nice weather in Malborough. I loved the way you put notations under each picture.

I have not been to N.Z. for about 3 years since my last parent passed and away and I went every year for 20 years before that. I am now wanting to go back it bought back many great memories. I have a waiting list of clients who really want me to plan a trip there but I just keep putting it off. Too much work to plan and not enough time. You may have inspired me to do this though. K&D said they could handle the tour and I sure know where I want to go.

Thanks for sharing those it was the highlight of my day.

Re: For New Zealand-Bound Cruisers #15628 12/08/04 06:20 PM
Denise Offline
cruiser
cruiser
Priscilla,

I just emailed you my reaction to your incredible photos and will try to hold back from gushing further!

You are an amazing photographer! Your trip to New Zealand must have been too awesome for words. Looking at your photos, however, speaks volumes!

Thank you so much for taking the time to place them on Ofoto for us all to enjoy and drool over.

New Zealand was always high on our must-see list. After seeing what you've experienced, it was kicked up a substantial amount of notches! Thank you!

Denise

Retired and loving it!
Re: For New Zealand-Bound Cruisers #15629 12/08/04 06:54 PM
Lee Offline
cruiser
cruiser
OK, so I'm a little slow! How do you get to view Priscilla's New Zeland photos? I just keep finding my own. I spent six months on a working holiday in New Zealand (many, many moons ago) and just loved it, especially the South Island. It's a beautiful country, with spectacular scenery. I'd love to go again one day, so if anything is ever organised on this site, please count me in. Lee

Re: For New Zealand-Bound Cruisers #15630 12/08/04 07:06 PM
pkd Offline OP
cruiser
OP Offline
cruiser
Ngaire, you can't imagine how much your kind words mean since you are truly the New Zealand expert. Thanks so much! We did have what I think was a nearly perfect itinerary and saw lots, but there is so much more to see too. Maybe we can go back with you!

And Denise, how can I thank you enough for your encouraging words? I just e-mailed you back.

Lee, the way to view the photos is to go to www.ofoto.com. Sign in as "cruise@yahoo.com" and use the password of "cc". You then will get a list of recent albums by LCTers and will see "Priscilla's New Zealand Photos." Sorry I didn't put the instructions in my original message. Hope this works for you.

Thanks again, everyone. You have made my day!

Priscilla
Re: For New Zealand-Bound Cruisers #15631 12/08/04 07:13 PM
Denise Offline
cruiser
cruiser
Ngaire, Priscilla was on to the something when she suggested going back to New Zealand with you.

Maybe New Zealand could be your next trip "a la ROAR" for 2007!

Priscilla, no need for thanks! You are the one to be thanked for allowing us all to share in your wonderful trip through those fantastic photos!

Denise

Retired and loving it!
Re: For New Zealand-Bound Cruisers #15632 12/08/04 07:13 PM
petlover Offline
cruiser
cruiser
Priscilla, Thank you sooooooooo much! These are so awesome....you're wetting my whistle!! We're so happy you're back "home"! You are such a huge asset here...we really missed you! Great Photos!

Marcie

Re: For New Zealand-Bound Cruisers #15633 12/08/04 08:19 PM
Lee Offline
cruiser
cruiser
Priscilla - thanks for the info - great photos. The Church of the Good Shepherd hasn't changed in 40 years! Lake Wakatipu looks just as pretty too. I may have missed it, but what was your itinerary? Did you get to see Mount Cook? I worked at The Hermitage as a housemaid (as I said previously, many, many moons ago) and it was amazing how many people missed seeing Mt Cook because it was so often covered by clouds. All the South Island is beautiful. Marcie has it all to look forward to.

Re: For New Zealand-Bound Cruisers #15634 12/08/04 08:31 PM
Ngaire Online
cruiser
cruiser
This is a unlikely coincidence but I used to recruit Australians to work in the THC Hotels on one year contracts and move them around from hotel to hotel. I flew to Australia and interviewed and also handled all the people who contacted the corporation directly to work in the hotels. A vast number were Australians of course. A great working holiday for one year. This was in about 1966 - 1969.

Were you recruited on a one year contract or did you get your position by applying at THC headquarters. Perhaps I worked with you all those moons ago. Wouldnt that be a strange coincidence.

Priscilla did get to Mount Cook because she had pictures from there. In the "olden" days there was only the Hermitage now it is like a HUGE city at the base of the mountain. I used to love that big A frame window.

Re: For New Zealand-Bound Cruisers #15635 12/08/04 09:23 PM
Masaki Offline
cruiser
cruiser
Priscilla - amazing photos! You have a fantastic eye for framing shots!

Masaki

Re: For New Zealand-Bound Cruisers #15636 12/09/04 04:13 AM
Dreps Offline
cruiser
cruiser
Great pictures. We're going to be on the Mariner's Sydney-Auckland segment in November so they certainly whet our appetites. Am planning to get a new camera before then. What did you use for these? Thanks for your posting.

Re: For New Zealand-Bound Cruisers #15637 12/09/04 04:51 AM
southernlady Offline
cruiser
cruiser
Priscilla, love your photos. Your trip must have been wonderful. Another place on my list to visit. Wouldn't it be great to go with Ngaire?

Donna

I write about active travel for baby boomers: www.myitchytravelfeet.com
Re: For New Zealand-Bound Cruisers #15638 12/09/04 09:06 AM
pkd Offline OP
cruiser
OP Offline
cruiser
Gee, thanks everyone! I need to watch out so I don't get a big head! :D Seriously, I appreciate all the kind comments on our photos.

Actually, most of the credit probably belongs to the new camera we bought before the trip. Dreps, you were asking what it was -- it is a Kodak 7590 digital, which has 5 megapixels, a 10x zoom and a variety of settings for long-distance landscapes (I used that a lot!), sport mode, portraits, close-ups (some of the flower shots), night mode and a bunch of other things I haven't used yet. We had seen some photos a cousin had made with the previous Kodak version (the 6490, I think) and thought they were great, and then I did some Consumer Reports research and found good things about it. So I put aside my camera snobbism -- we previously have had Pentaxes and Nikons -- and made the plunge with this Kodak. I couldn't ask for anything more on the scenery shots. The one difficulty I had was with getting good indoors shots, but I think that was a matter of not finding quite the right settings. My next project is to work on that issue.

Lee, you asked whether we actually saw Mt. Cook. It was in the clouds all except for a few minutes while we were there, so we didn't really get a good view of the mountain itself -- but the surrounding mountains were beautiful in and of themselves. We had hoped to do a scenic overflight the afternoon we arrived but the clouds were too thick, and it was the same story the next day before we left. Again, a reason to go back with Ngaire!

Priscilla
Re: For New Zealand-Bound Cruisers #15639 12/09/04 01:56 PM
Lee Offline
cruiser
cruiser
Whoops - just got to work and realised I forgot to log out before I left yesterday afternoon! Bet everyone thought I was keen! Have I committed a cardinal sin?

Ngaire, we missed each other by a year. I was there in 1965. I wasn't on a year's contract though, just went to the THC office and was placed first in Queensland as a Pantry Maid (??) which was quite disastrous as I am an accident waiting to happen but what a beautiful place! The scenery is just stunning. I only lasted a month there - can't quite remember whose idea it was for me to move on! I then worked at The Hermitage and as you said in those days, all that was there was the main hotel, a lodge at the back and if we walked down the road a bit, there was a shop. I'll never forget the view from the Hermitage and it was where I saw my first snow. I went on a hike towards Mount Cook (we were heading to a hut but can't recall it's name) but no-one told me to get hiking boots (I wasn't blonde either) and I managed to slide down the side of what semed to me to be a mountain, became hysterical and refused to go any further, so they left me there by myself for five hours. I'll never forget it - just me, Mt Cook and Mt Sefton! We flew from Mt Cook to Milford Sound by DC3 (an old prop plane for those lucky enough not to remember) and the view from it was fantastic. I loved Milford (didn't do the track) but even though waterfalls are lovely to look at, a little sunshine makes so much difference.

Must have missed the photo of Mount Cook - will have to look at the photographs once again.

Sorry this is nothing to do about cruising, just got caught up with all my memories!

Ngaire, I booked our little cruise with the Australian agents of Radisson before I realised I could book through you, but from what I've read lately, I'll be back!!

Re: For New Zealand-Bound Cruisers #15640 12/09/04 03:57 PM
Vickie Offline
cruiser
cruiser
Priscilla,
what incredible photos. Now I know I have to see NZ. I thought Tracy Arm was fantastic but Millford Sound is even more spectacular.
The field of yellow (#55) reminds me of fields of mustard I saw years ago around Edmonton. Don't know if that's what you took a pic of, tho.

Vickie

08/02 Navigator - Alaska

Not everyone who wanders is lost - JRR Tolkein

He who dies with the most toys -- is still dead.
Re: For New Zealand-Bound Cruisers #15641 12/09/04 04:07 PM
C
chip Offline
cruiser
cruiser
C
That brings back memories. The cruise that I was on some rented a car in Christchruch and drove to Milford Sound where they got on the ship again. When I go again I'm going to see if can do that.

Milford Sound is like taking a cruise ship over Independance Pass in Colorado.

Re: For New Zealand-Bound Cruisers #15642 12/09/04 05:02 PM
Ngaire Online
cruiser
cruiser
Lee if you were placed by the THC in Wellington then that was me that placed you. I was hired as a receptionist (very young) and all these people came in to find jobs and the head office sent them away and made the hotels hire their own. The hotels were always having problems with staff so I thought that was stupid so I asked if I could handle this and put the applicants in touch with the hotels or interview and hire them. They thought I was nuts but said okay you try it. It boomed in no time I was filling all the vacancies and the hotels loved it.

So if you went into THC in Wellington and got a job in Queenstown (Eichardts right) you would have talked to me. I did this and my receptionist job at the same time and then went full time to recruiting for THC and then they hired a secretary for me and I went on to recruiting from Australia on contracts and setting up schools to train the staff. It was an incredible job because no one really knew what I was doing - I had no boss and I was really having a blast. I was so young too at the time to have that type of job.

I spent a lot of time traveling around the THC hotels which I loved one of my favorites was Te Anau. Going to these top resorts was quite an experience for me probably made me at an early age crave "the good life" in todays terms Radisson. These THC (Tourist Hotel Corporation) hotels were primarily for American tourists as the local N.Z. people could not afford them. They hired one other girl named Celia (Australian) to help me with the recruiting and schools but you would have probably met me that early on. Trying to remember the General Manager's name at the Hermitage at the time was the surname DENNIS. He took over from Colbeck as the General Manager of the THC right after I left.

How amazing. You came in the early days I just could not remember the dates. I just know I moved to the USA in 1969. I hated leaving THC but interestingly here I am, have a personnel agency finding people jobs and I am sending people on Radisson and get to cruise a lot at the same time. I guess nothing has really changed.

I find this quite remarkable. Feel we have a common bond. On a side note I have a lot of clients in Australia actually. One Aussie found me and referred others so it is growing down there. Have a few N.Z. people too. One contacted me via the internet and lives very close to where I used to live.

It is a SMALL SMALL world.

Re: For New Zealand-Bound Cruisers #15643 12/09/04 05:47 PM
pkd Offline OP
cruiser
OP Offline
cruiser
Ngaire and Lee, how fascinating for you to have made this contact. This board is an amazing place! So many good friendships have developed here.

Priscilla
Re: For New Zealand-Bound Cruisers #15644 12/09/04 08:36 PM
petlover Offline
cruiser
cruiser
Hi Lee, I told you good things would happen here when you joined us....it is a small world afterall!

Marcie

Re: For New Zealand-Bound Cruisers #15645 12/10/04 06:13 AM
pkd Offline OP
cruiser
OP Offline
cruiser
Vickie, thanks for the compliment. And now I wonder if that possibly was a mustard crop in that bright yellow field. I never thought about mustard, and our driver/guide didn't know what the crop was, either. It was the only field of that color we saw. No idea what conditions mustard needs for growing. Oh well, whatever it was it was really pretty!

Priscilla
Re: For New Zealand-Bound Cruisers #15646 12/12/04 03:01 PM
Lee Offline
cruiser
cruiser
Third time lucky! I had a couple of attempts to write this on Friday but managed to lose them before they were posted. Thanks for the tip about ‘Word’ Ngaire – this time the show will go on! Please ‘click’ me off if my trip down memory lane becomes too boring for you!

Wow – as you said Ngaire, what a small world! We arrived in New Zealand in January 1965 (I was but a baby) and it was 43 degrees, which was pretty cold as it had been in the 80’s when we’d left Sydney a few days before! We sailed across on the ‘Elinis’ which was a Greek ship (I expect better things from the Navigator). I remember going to the THC office in Wellington and a lovely girl (she also must have been a baby) found us work as pantry-maids (love the title) at Queenstown. I do remember how helpful she was in that we had no idea where it was or how to get to there and she helped us in that and we even had our fares paid. Fancy that being you Ngaire! We caught the ferry across to Picton and that was the last time I’ve ever set foot on a ship as the seas were so rough and everyone was sick! After our adventures in the South Island, we flew back to the North Island and I remember looking down and thinking the gap between both islands looked about four feet wide!

We only lasted about a month in Queenstown which was an absolutely beautiful place (still remember the size of the bumble bees and Coronet Peak). I’m an accident waiting to happen, so after burning my arm on a toaster, decided we’d have a try at something else. From memory, we phoned the THC in Wellington and were placed as housekeepers at Mount Cook. We had to pay our own fare as we hadn’t stayed three months in Queenstown but that was fine as we hadn’t expected it the first time.

In those days, all there was at Mount Cook was the main Hermitage building, the cheaper part of the hotel the back (forgotten what it was called) and we walked down the road a bit to a little shop where we bought ‘hokey pokey’ ice cream. For those of you who have not tried it, it has little chunks of honeycomb in it – yummie!!

They took me for a hike to a hut (can’t remember it’s name either) but it was on the way to Mount Cook. Unfortunately, they forgot to tell me to wear hiking boots and after I’d slid down the side of the mountain (slight exaggeration) a few times, I went hysterical and refused to go any further, so they left me there by myself in the middle of nowhere for about six hours while they continued on! I suppose I was lucky they came back to get me!

While at Mount Cook the head housekeeper got married (I only mention this in case you heard about it Ngaire) and I still have the photo of them taken beside the Cessna sightseeing plane. The pilot was a lovely guy called Jerry who used to take us up to the Tasman Glacier whenever there were spare seats. It was also the first time I saw snow (apart from that on the mountains)!

We flew from Mount Cook to Milford Sound in a DC3 (for those who can remember, it was a two-engine propeller plane) but as they flow so low (no pressurised cabin) the scenery from it was magnificent. For those coming my way soon who want to experience flying in one, you can have a scenic flight over Sydney. We stayed as guests in Milford and it was fun being looked after for a change!

We also stayed at Mount Ruapehu Hotel. I remember it well as we were due to fly back to Sydney the next day and we came down with our bags after breakfast only to find the bus had gone without us. We finished up hitch-hiking back to Auckland. Where was Ngaire when we needed her!

I remember seeing a beautiful glacier lake high up in the mountains – have you any idea where that could be Ngaire? I think it may have been in the North Island.

Hope there are still a couple of you who haven’t fallen asleep. For those of you who are on the world cruise and have the opportunity to see New Zealand, you’ll love it and for those who haven’t, try to. It has the most beautiful scenery, especially in the South Island. The North Island has plenty to offer too.

By the way, are those yellow crops Canola?

Re: For New Zealand-Bound Cruisers #15647 12/12/04 03:06 PM
petlover Offline
cruiser
cruiser
Lee, I loved reading your reminisions and can't wait to visit NZ on the world cruise! I loved looking at Priscilla's beautiful photos! It sounds so amazing.

Marcie

Re: For New Zealand-Bound Cruisers #15648 12/12/04 03:09 PM
joannapv Offline
cruiser
cruiser
Lee: What a wonderful story - and you write beautifully - Joanna

Joanna
Re: For New Zealand-Bound Cruisers #15649 12/12/04 03:22 PM
Denise Offline
cruiser
cruiser
Lee,

I very much enjoyed reading your post!

We hope to visit New Zealand and Australia someday soon. You live in a magnificent part of the world!

Denise

Retired and loving it!
Re: For New Zealand-Bound Cruisers #15650 12/12/04 03:23 PM
jhp Offline
cruiser
cruiser
Priscilla, I LOVED your pictures, and feel so lucky to be on the NZ leg of the WC to see Ngaire's homeland! Lee, I've also enjoyed your stories! The Aussie's I met on my Silver Shadow cruise in March were my favorite cruisemates!

Re: For New Zealand-Bound Cruisers #15651 12/12/04 04:00 PM
pkd Offline OP
cruiser
OP Offline
cruiser
Lee and Ngaire, that is so amazing that you have reconnected after all these years. What are the chances?

Olivia, do I remember correctly that you are combining the NZ segment with a short land trip in New Zealand? If so, where will you be going? If not, well, someone, somewhere will be doing that (probably, possibly -- or maybe I dreamed it).

Priscilla
Re: For New Zealand-Bound Cruisers #15652 12/12/04 04:24 PM
jhp Offline
cruiser
cruiser
Priscilla, I am doing a short 2 night pre-cruise with Radisson to the Coramandel Peninsula, or something like that! During the cruise, I am also doing a one night excursion that gets me off the ship, I think in Dunedin, to go across land to Milford Sound. Ngaire said this was a must-do, and I am following her lead! She also told me that it would free me from being on the ship when it goes under South Island, which can be rough seas, and I am sea-sick prone.

Re: For New Zealand-Bound Cruisers #15653 12/12/04 04:36 PM
Lee Offline
cruiser
cruiser
Just read my previous 'post' - at least you know I was telling the truth as I managed to repeat myself several times!!
I also must be getting a reputation for not remembering to log off. Came back into work this morning and there I was, still logged on after the entire weekend! Whoops!

Re: For New Zealand-Bound Cruisers #15654 12/12/04 05:13 PM
pkd Offline OP
cruiser
OP Offline
cruiser
Lee, your reputation is intact, at least with me. I almost never log off, then I'm already signed in when I clink on my link to LCT. I don't think it does any harm to stay logged on. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Olivia, I've seen pictures of the Coromandel Peninsula and will be interested in hearing about it after your trip. It was one of the many places we simply couldn't work into our itinerary. We also didn't get to Dunedin, which later was highly recommended to us, but the overland trip from there to Milford Sound should be very nice. Wonder if you'll see the same kea in a car park on the way (begging for handouts). I bet you'll see the Homer Tunnel without a snowman on top since you'll be there at the height of summer. I hope so anyway!

Priscilla
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KarenS 

Keene Luxury Travel Offers