Luxury Cruise Talk Logo

Keene Luxury Travel
800-856-1155 · 972-701-9292
Join Our Mailing List · Email us

Who's Online Now
6 registered members (Davefr, Yallcruise, Ralph W., Ngaire, DennisK, Jim B), 1,009 guests
Newest Members
DennisK, SuprDave, BarbD, johnsmithpmt, Juliehoover(41381 Registered Users)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Re: Bored so let's do summer conga #109663 07/17/06 01:40 PM
joannapv Offline
cruiser
cruiser
Gary began to mingle and spotted Jimi Hendrix naked on the bed with Anne and the entire ladies basketball team from dePaul.

Hey "Foxy Lady" Gary called out how about groovin' with me?? You are one fine lady with huge

Joanna
Re: Bored so let's do summer conga #109664 07/17/06 01:58 PM
Betty K Offline
cruiser
cruiser
My eyes tried to adjust to the light provided by the dozens of lava lamps. Who were all these people lounging on bean bag chairs? Gary had no idea who they were but he burst out in song

Yes, indeed, all I really need . . .
(Is good lovin')
Gimme that good, good lovin . . .
(Good lovin')
All I need is lovin' . . .
(Good lovin')
Good lovin', baby.

Timothy Leary asked them if they were experienced, and did they want to turn on, tune in, drop out? Suzanne said sure, but Gary became worried and asked "what's with the purple haze? There must be some way out of here". Suzanne looked around, peering through room, illuminated with black light and finding it difficult to move to the groove in her saffron colored Hari Krishna robe she began to pass out copies of the "Watchtower".

Gary began to mingle and spotted Jimi Hendrix naked on the bed with Anne and the entire ladies basketball team from dePaul.

Hey "Foxy Lady" Gary called out " Have we been here before????" You are one fine lady with huge

Betty

[Linked Image from i4.photobucket.com]
Re: Bored so let's do summer conga #109665 07/17/06 02:05 PM
joannapv Offline
cruiser
cruiser

Hey "Foxy Lady" Gary called out " Have we been here before????" You are one fine lady with huge
eyes!

Joanna
Re: Bored so let's do summer conga #109666 07/17/06 03:33 PM
Claudia Offline OP
cruiser
OP Offline
cruiser
and, still in Beatles mode from all the black lights and incense and scents from blasts of the past..filtering into that room, Gary said,Oh Anne.." I want you, I want you so bad..I want you..it's driving me mad!"
But, she was still infatuated with Tony's Nehru jacket , which had a terrible iron scorch right in the middle of the back, pre- Rowena days you know and told him that, if you want to get me into your life you better call the tax man..oops they are already here..becasue just then all hell broke loose..into the crazy place dashed Dag, the
bevy of chorus girls, the Fab 4 in costume (trapeeze) and

Re: Bored so let's do summer conga #109667 07/17/06 03:58 PM
Denise Offline
cruiser
cruiser
and, still in Beatles mode from all the black lights and incense and scents from blasts of the past..filtering into that room, Gary said,Oh Anne.." I want you, I want you so bad..I want you..it's driving me mad!"
But, she was still infatuated with Tony's Nehru jacket , which had a terrible iron scorch right in the middle of the back, pre- Rowena days you know and told him that, if you want to get me into your life you better call the tax man..oops they are already here..becasue just then all hell broke loose..into the crazy place dashed Dag, the
bevy of chorus girls, the Fab 4 in costume (trapeeze) and The Plastic Ono Band.

Andi arrives on the scene - "Paul, Paul! Got to get you into my life!"

Denise

Retired and loving it!
Re: Bored so let's do summer conga #109668 07/17/06 04:35 PM
joannapv Offline
cruiser
cruiser

Andi arrives on the scene - "Paul, Paul! Got to get you into my life! Doug is driving me crazy. He watches old Gidget movies denying he is "old"..I have loved and wanted you my entire life sing to me:

Last night I said these words to my girl,
I know you never even try, girl,
C'mon...
Please please me, whoa yeah, like I please you.

You don't need me to show the way, love.
Why do I always have to say "love,"
C'mon...

Please please dump Doug, Andi (for tonight)

Joanna
Re: Bored so let's do summer conga #109669 07/17/06 05:01 PM
Fogmalkin Offline
cruiser
cruiser

Andi arrives on the scene - "Paul, Paul! Got to get you into my life! Doug is driving me crazy. He watches old Gidget movies denying he is "old"..I have loved and wanted you my entire life sing to me:

C'mon...

C'mon...

"Tonight. Tonight. Won't be just any night.
Tonight there will be no..."

He stopped dead in his tracks as the gang split into two groups, one looking very cool with slicked back hair snapping their fingers. The other

Suzanne
Re: Bored so let's do summer conga #109670 07/17/06 05:24 PM
Denise Offline
cruiser
cruiser

C'mon...

C'mon...

He stopped dead in his tracks as the gang split into two groups, one looking very cool with slicked back hair snapping their fingers. The other group wearing their best country club casual attire

Denise

Retired and loving it!
Re: Bored so let's do summer conga #109671 07/17/06 05:30 PM
joannapv Offline
cruiser
cruiser
He stopped dead in his tracks as the gang split into two groups, one looking very cool with slicked back hair snapping their fingers. The other group wearing their best country club casual attire led by Alan. He said, "Hey I was from NYC but made mucho money in the music business so I have my shirts custom made, live the good life, and still sleep with my best friend

Joanna
Re: Bored so let's do summer conga #109672 07/17/06 05:31 PM
Fogmalkin Offline
cruiser
cruiser

C'mon...

C'mon...

He stopped dead in his tracks as the gang split into two groups, one looking very cool with slicked back hair snapping their fingers. The other group wearing their best country club casual attire led by Alan. He said, "Hey I was from NYC but made mucho money in the music business so I have my shirts custom made, live the good life, and still sleep with my best friend's

Suzanne
Re: Bored so let's do summer conga #109673 07/18/06 03:09 AM
joannapv Offline
cruiser
cruiser
He stopped dead in his tracks as the gang split into two groups, one looking very cool with slicked back hair snapping their fingers. The other group wearing their best country club casual attire led by Alan. He said, "Hey I was from NYC but made mucho money in the music business so I have my shirts custom made, live the good life, and still sleep with my best friend and lover, Denise. We just purchased a lear jet and we're off to Maryland shore to pick up Olivia. She is representing me in a very unusal legal matter. My assistant claims I

Joanna
Re: Bored so let's do summer conga #109674 07/18/06 04:03 AM
Denise Offline
cruiser
cruiser
He stopped dead in his tracks as the gang split into two groups, one looking very cool with slicked back hair snapping their fingers. The other group wearing their best country club casual attire led by Alan. He said, "Hey I was from NYC but made mucho money in the music business so I have my shirts custom made, live the good life, and still sleep with my best friend and lover, Denise. We just purchased a lear jet and we're off to Maryland shore to pick up Olivia. She is representing me in a very unusal legal matter. My assistant claims I DIDN'T sexually harrass her.

Denise

Retired and loving it!
Re: Bored so let's do summer conga #109675 07/18/06 04:10 AM
joannapv Offline
cruiser
cruiser
He stopped dead in his tracks as the gang split into two groups, one looking very cool with slicked back hair snapping their fingers. The other group wearing their best country club casual attire led by Alan. He said, "Hey I was from NYC but made mucho money in the music business so I have my shirts custom made, live the good life, and still sleep with my best friend and lover, Denise. We just purchased a lear jet and we're off to Maryland shore to pick up Olivia. She is representing me in a very unusal legal matter. My assistant claims I DIDN'T sexually harrass her. Yes that's correct!! She is suing me for pain, suffering and loss of companionship. I refused her blatant advances

Joanna
Re: Bored so let's do summer conga #109676 07/18/06 04:32 AM
adrenn Offline
cruiser
cruiser
He stopped dead in his tracks as the gang split into two groups, one looking very cool with slicked back hair snapping their fingers. The other group wearing their best country club casual attire led by Alan. He said, "Hey I was from NYC but made mucho money in the music business so I have my shirts custom made, live the good life, and still sleep with my best friend and lover, Denise. We just purchased a lear jet and we're off to Maryland shore to pick up Olivia. She is representing me in a very unusal legal matter. My assistant claims I DIDN'T sexually harrass her. Yes that's correct!! She is suing me for pain, suffering and loss of companionship. I refused her blatant advances and she was publicly humiliated. I planned to engage Dr. Ruth but Olivia warned me, in no uncertain terms,

Re: Bored so let's do summer conga #109677 07/18/06 04:55 AM
joannapv Offline
cruiser
cruiser
He stopped dead in his tracks as the gang split into two groups, one looking very cool with slicked back hair snapping their fingers. The other group wearing their best country club casual attire led by Alan. He said, "Hey I was from NYC but made mucho money in the music business so I have my shirts custom made, live the good life, and still sleep with my best friend and lover, Denise. We just purchased a lear jet and we're off to Maryland shore to pick up Olivia. She is representing me in a very unusal legal matter. My assistant claims I DIDN'T sexually harrass her. Yes that's correct!! She is suing me for pain, suffering and loss of companionship. I refused her blatant advances and she was publicly humiliated. I planned to engage Dr. Ruth but Olivia warned me, in no uncertain terms, to keep out of this matter. There are some videos and tapes that will surface during the trial that are very damaging to the assistant. Several LCTers are expected to testify on Court TV

Joanna
Re: Bored so let's do summer conga #109678 07/18/06 05:38 AM
adrenn Offline
cruiser
cruiser
He stopped dead in his tracks as the gang split into two groups, one looking very cool with slicked back hair snapping their fingers. The other group wearing their best country club casual attire led by Alan. He said, "Hey I was from NYC but made mucho money in the music business so I have my shirts custom made, live the good life, and still sleep with my best friend and lover, Denise. We just purchased a lear jet and we're off to Maryland shore to pick up Olivia. She is representing me in a very unusal legal matter. My assistant claims I DIDN'T sexually harrass her. Yes that's correct!! She is suing me for pain, suffering and loss of companionship. I refused her blatant advances and she was publicly humiliated. I planned to engage Dr. Ruth but Olivia warned me, in no uncertain terms, to keep out of this matter. There are some videos and tapes that will surface during the trial that are very damaging to the assistant. Several LCTers are expected to testify on Court TV the assistant is none other than Sunshine Matassa, and she has been filming an undercover story for the Maury Povich show. What Sunshine does NOT know is Maury was so disgusted after the "All my LcT children" show that he

Re: Bored so let's do summer conga #109679 07/18/06 05:41 AM
joannapv Offline
cruiser
cruiser
I planned to engage Dr. Ruth but Olivia warned me, in no uncertain terms, to keep out of this matter. There are some videos and tapes that will surface during the trial that are very damaging to the assistant. Several LCTers are expected to testify on Court TV the assistant is none other than Sunshine Matassa, and she has been filming an undercover story for the Maury Povich show. What Sunshine does NOT know is Maury was so disgusted after the "Are these your LcT children?" show that he had an affair with his assistant. Connie is still in denial. Sunshine Matassa swears on Dag's body that she never

Joanna
Re: Bored so let's do summer conga #109680 07/18/06 06:23 AM
Claudia Offline OP
cruiser
OP Offline
cruiser
touched anyone or they her, infact she still coins the words..I don't know notting about birthing no babies..I'll leave that to Anthony and Paige or Masaki and Amanda.

Re: Bored so let's do summer conga #109681 07/18/06 07:20 AM
adrenn Offline
cruiser
cruiser
I planned to engage Dr. Ruth but Olivia warned me, in no uncertain terms, to keep out of this matter. There are some videos and tapes that will surface during the trial that are very damaging to the assistant. Several LCTers are expected to testify on Court TV the assistant is none other than Sunshine Matassa, and she has been filming an undercover story for the Maury Povich show. What Sunshine does NOT know is Maury was so disgusted after the "Are these your LcT children?" show that he had an affair with his assistant. Connie is still in denial. Sunshine Matassa swears on Dag's body that she never touched anyone or they her, infact she still coins the words..I don't know notting about birthing no babies..I'll leave that to Anthony and Paige or Masaki and Amanda. Despite her denials, the medical LCT contingent is lining up with Olivia for launching a massive countersuit. Olivia, with John and Kimmi's help, discovered another basis for the countersuit. Sunshine is also the front woman on an internet adult erotic website enterprise. It is secretly owned by none other than Wantsome and Leslie.

Grace amazes everyone by bursting back on the scene. She says "Did someone say they wanted to smear on Dag's body??" Dag looks startled and says

Re: Bored so let's do summer conga #109682 07/18/06 08:52 AM
Leslie B Offline
cruiser
cruiser
I planned to engage Dr. Ruth but Olivia warned me, in no uncertain terms, to keep out of this matter. There are some videos and tapes that will surface during the trial that are very damaging to the assistant. Several LCTers are expected to testify on Court TV the assistant is none other than Sunshine Matassa, and she has been filming an undercover story for the Maury Povich show. What Sunshine does NOT know is Maury was so disgusted after the "Are these your LcT children?" show that he had an affair with his assistant. Connie is still in denial. Sunshine Matassa swears on Dag's body that she never touched anyone or they her, infact she still coins the words..I don't know notting about birthing no babies..I'll leave that to Anthony and Paige or Masaki and Amanda. Despite her denials, the medical LCT contingent is lining up with Olivia for launching a massive countersuit. Olivia, with John and Kimmi's help, discovered another basis for the countersuit. Sunshine is also the front woman on an internet adult erotic website enterprise. It is secretly owned by none other than Wantsome and Leslie.

Grace amazes everyone by bursting back on the scene. She says "Did someone say they wanted to smear on Dag's body??" Dag looks startled and says "Smear what? Sunscreen? Massage oil? Sail home with me and all my closest friends next June and we will

Leslie

Re: Bored so let's do summer conga #109683 07/18/06 11:06 AM
joannapv Offline
cruiser
cruiser
Grace amazes everyone by bursting back on the scene. She says "Did someone say they wanted to smear on Dag's body??" Dag looks startled and says "Smear what? Sunscreen? Massage oil? Sail home with me and all my closest friends next June and we will ask my wife if she's ok with the smearing. Grace asks "your wife? You told me you were a confirmed bachelor and

Joanna
Re: Bored so let's do summer conga #109684 07/18/06 12:31 PM
adrenn Offline
cruiser
cruiser
Grace amazes everyone by bursting back on the scene. She says "Did someone say they wanted to smear on Dag's body??" Dag looks startled and says "Smear what? Sunscreen? Massage oil? Sail home with me and all my closest friends next June and we will ask my wife if she's ok with the smearing. Grace asks "your wife? You told me you were a confirmed bachelor and now I found out there is a WIFE? Next thing, you'll tell me there are two children?! Dag smiled and pulled out the picture of Dag jr. and Dagette. Grace threw up her hands, huffed and puffed, and exited the scene.

Tony and Tom, meanwhile, having settled the matter of Marcie's E-bay business, were watching Andi and Paul get

Re: Bored so let's do summer conga #109685 07/18/06 12:50 PM
joannapv Offline
cruiser
cruiser
Tony and Tom, meanwhile, having settled the matter of Marcie's E-bay business, were watching Andi and Paul get into a heated discussion regarding his divorce settlement with Heather. Andi bares her soul and pleads, "please Paul don't treat me as some hysterical woman with a mad crush on you. I've only stayed with Doug as a means to attend every one of your concerts all over the world. Paul, chuckling, said,

Joanna
Re: Bored so let's do summer conga #109686 07/18/06 01:26 PM
adrenn Offline
cruiser
cruiser
Tony and Tom, meanwhile, having settled the matter of Marcie's E-bay business, were watching Andi and Paul get into a heated discussion regarding his divorce settlement with Heather. Andi bares her soul and pleads, "please Paul don't treat me as some hysterical woman with a mad crush on you. I've only stayed with Doug as a means to attend every one of your concerts all over the world. Paul, chuckling, said, "Let's see. I'll sing and you name the tune, OK?" He starts out with :

Every day she takes a morning bath as she wets her hair,
Wraps a towel around her, as she's heading for the bedroom chair,
It's just another day.

Slipping into stockings,
Stepping into shoes,
Dipping in the pocket of her raincoat.
Ah, it's just another day.

At the office where the papers grow she takes a break,
Drinks another coffee, and she finds it hard to stay awake,

It's just another day. Du du du du du
lt's just another day.

Ay
so sad, so sad,
Sometimes she feels so sad.
Alone in her apartment she'd dwell,
Till the man of her dreams comes to break the spell.

Ah, stay, don't stand around
And he comes and he stays
But he leaves the next day,
So sad.

Andi says "Moon over Manhattan?". Upon hearing this, Tom & Tony roar and proceed to drop their

Re: Bored so let's do summer conga #109687 07/18/06 01:29 PM
Fogmalkin Offline
cruiser
cruiser
Tony and Tom, meanwhile, having settled the matter of Marcie's E-bay business, were watching Andi and Paul get into a heated discussion regarding his divorce settlement with Heather. Andi bares her soul and pleads, "please Paul don't treat me as some hysterical woman with a mad crush on you. I've only stayed with Doug as a means to attend every one of your concerts all over the world. Paul, chuckling, said, "Let's see. I'll sing and you name the tune, OK?" He starts out with :

It's just another day.

Slipping into stockings,
Stepping into shoes,

lt's just another day.

Ay
so sad, so sad,

So sad.

Andi says "Moon over Manhattan?". Upon hearing this, Tom & Tony roar and proceed to drop their copies of "the News of the World" for all to see. There on the front page a headline big enough to read from across the room.

"Macca delares love for woman in Orinda California"

"Yes, it is true. I hate to burst your bubble, Andi, but there is only one unresolved relationship I have yet to consummate. She has been my secret love since before I met Jane Asher. I would have traded it all in, risked everything, but the scandal of being with one so young (this is a reference to 1964), well, I couldn't risk it. But today is a different story. I hereby announce my intent spend the rest of my life with Suzanne. I look forward to many happy evenings on cruises, especially those karaoke nights harmonizing with John, Lawrence, Ken and

Suzanne
Re: Bored so let's do summer conga #109688 07/18/06 01:39 PM
joannapv Offline
cruiser
cruiser

It's just another day.

Slipping into stockings,
Stepping into shoes,

lt's just another day.

Ay
so sad, so sad,

So sad.

Andi says "Moon over Manhattan?". Upon hearing this, Tom & Tony roar and proceed to drop their earring aids UP a notch higher as Paul says,

"I hate to burst your bubble, but there only one unresolved relationship I have yet to consummate. She has been my secret love since before I met Jane Asher. I would have traded it all in, risked everything, but the scandal of being with one so young (this is a reference to 1964), well, I couldn't risk it. But today is a different story. I hereby announce my intent spend the rest of my life with Suzanne. I look forward to many happy evenings on cruises, especially those karaoke nights harmonizing with John, Lawrence, Ken and Mark. Suzanne and I plan to

Joanna
Re: Bored so let's do summer conga #109689 07/18/06 01:49 PM
Fogmalkin Offline
cruiser
cruiser

It's just another day.

Slipping into stockings,
Stepping into shoes,

lt's just another day.

Ay
so sad, so sad,

So sad.

Andi says "Moon over Manhattan?". Upon hearing this, Tom & Tony proceed to drop their copies of "the News of the World" for all to see. There on the front page a headline big enough to read from across the room.

"Macca delares love for woman in Orinda California"

They roar and proceed to turn their earring aids UP a notch higher as Paul says,

"I hate to burst your bubble, Andi, but there only one unresolved relationship I have yet to consummate. She has been my secret love since before I met Jane Asher. I would have traded it all in, risked everything, but the scandal of being with one so young (this is a reference to 1964), well, I couldn't risk it. But today is a different story. I hereby announce my intent spend the rest of my life with Suzanne. I look forward to many happy evenings on cruises, especially those karaoke nights harmonizing with John, Lawrence, Ken and Mark. Suzanne and I plan to announce our engagement in front of the web cam at Sam's in Tiburon the day before DIM SIM."

If I get my wish the wedding party will include

Suzanne
Re: Bored so let's do summer conga #109690 07/18/06 04:17 PM
joannapv Offline
cruiser
cruiser
"I hate to burst your bubble, Andi, but there only one unresolved relationship I have yet to consummate. She has been my secret love since before I met Jane Asher. I would have traded it all in, risked everything, but the scandal of being with one so young (this is a reference to 1964), well, I couldn't risk it. But today is a different story. I hereby announce my intent spend the rest of my life with Suzanne. I look forward to many happy evenings on cruises, especially those karaoke nights harmonizing with John, Lawrence, Ken and Mark. Suzanne and I plan to announce our engagement in front of the web cam at Sam's in Tiburon the day before DIM SIM."

If I get my wish the wedding party will include Ringo, as best man, and Ngaire as matron of honor. Our dresses will be designed by Stella McCartney. As you may recall, she did not design Heather's wedding dress. She and Suzanne have bonded and Stella

Joanna
Re: Bored so let's do summer conga #109691 07/19/06 04:53 AM
Leslie B Offline
cruiser
cruiser

If I get my wish the wedding party will include Ringo, as best man, and Ngaire as matron of honor. Our dresses will be designed by Stella McCartney. As you may recall, she did not design Heather's wedding dress. She and Suzanne have bonded and in fact Stella designed the panther T shirt and leopard ballet shoes that Suzie and Marilyn were recently seen wearing in South Africa, a look that will be featured soon on the Singita web site.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

For Suzanne's wedding dress Stella plans to

Leslie

Re: Bored so let's do summer conga #109692 07/19/06 05:09 AM
joannapv Offline
cruiser
cruiser
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If I get my wish the wedding party will include Ringo, as best man, and Ngaire as matron of honor. Our dresses will be designed by Stella McCartney. As you may recall, she did not design Heather's wedding dress. She and Suzanne have bonded and in fact Stella designed the panther T shirt and leopard ballet shoes that Suzie and Marilyn were recently seen wearing in South Africa, a look that will be featured soon on the Singita web site.

For Suzanne's wedding dress Stella plans to create something similar to the short, sexy, lacy dress Jacqueline Kennedy wore when she married Ari! Suzanne will wear strappy Monolo Blahnik shoes. Frederic Fekkai is flying in from NYC to do her hair. People are most interested in the huge ring Sir Paul gave to her

Joanna
Re: Bored so let's do summer conga #109693 07/19/06 08:43 AM
adrenn Offline
cruiser
cruiser

For Suzanne's wedding dress Stella plans to create something similar to the short, sexy, lacy dress Jacqueline Kennedy wore when she married Ari! Suzanne will wear strappy Monolo Blahnik shoes. Frederic Fekkai is flying in from NYC to do her hair. People are most interested in the huge ring Sir Paul gave to her in Paris over dinner at Taillevant. Sir Paul had no idea Suzanne made such a contribution to French culture during her earlier years. In fact, the French government awarded her a

Re: Bored so let's do summer conga #109694 07/19/06 08:50 AM
Fogmalkin Offline
cruiser
cruiser

For Suzanne's wedding dress Stella plans to create something similar to the short, sexy, lacy dress Jacqueline Kennedy wore when she married Ari! Suzanne will wear strappy Monolo Blahnik shoes. Frederic Fekkai is flying in from NYC to do her hair. People are most interested in the huge ring Sir Paul gave to her in Paris over dinner at Taillevant. Sir Paul had no idea Suzanne made such a contribution to French culture during her earlier years. In fact, the French government awarded her a large "cow pie" or meadow muffin which has since been bronzed and is on display

Suzanne
Re: Bored so let's do summer conga #109695 07/19/06 11:01 AM
Claudia Offline OP
cruiser
OP Offline
cruiser
at the Louvre.
Meanwhile back at the ranch..............

Re: Bored so let's do summer conga #109696 07/19/06 11:37 AM
Fogmalkin Offline
cruiser
cruiser
For Suzanne's wedding dress Stella plans to create something similar to the short, sexy, lacy dress Jacqueline Kennedy wore when she married Ari! Suzanne will wear strappy Monolo Blahnik shoes. Frederic Fekkai is flying in from NYC to do her hair. People are most interested in the huge ring Sir Paul gave to her in Paris over dinner at Taillevant. Sir Paul had no idea Suzanne made such a contribution to French culture during her earlier years. In fact, the French government awarded her a large "cow pie" or meadow muffin which has since been bronzed and is on display at the Louvre.

Meanwhile back at the ranch Michele and Don, tired of eating turkey 24/7, decided to cut loose and

Suzanne
Re: Bored so let's do summer conga #109697 07/19/06 11:45 AM
adrenn Offline
cruiser
cruiser
For Suzanne's wedding dress Stella plans to create something similar to the short, sexy, lacy dress Jacqueline Kennedy wore when she married Ari! Suzanne will wear strappy Monolo Blahnik shoes. Frederic Fekkai is flying in from NYC to do her hair. People are most interested in the huge ring Sir Paul gave to her in Paris over dinner at Taillevant. Sir Paul had no idea Suzanne made such a contribution to French culture during her earlier years. In fact, the French government awarded her a large "cow pie" or meadow muffin which has since been bronzed and is on display at the Louvre.

Meanwhile back at the ranch Michele and Don, tired of eating turkey 24/7, decided to cut loose and start planning a reception for the happy couple. Don says "Champagne - what do you think?" Michele says

Re: Bored so let's do summer conga #109698 07/19/06 11:53 AM
Fogmalkin Offline
cruiser
cruiser

Meanwhile back at the ranch Michele and Don, tired of eating turkey 24/7, decided to cut loose and start planning a reception for the happy couple. Don says "Champagne - what do you think?" Michele says "Mais oui, mon cherie, but I am worried that the groom and Matron of Honor may come to blows over an issue close to both of their hearts, lamb. Perhaps we should

Suzanne
Re: Bored so let's do summer conga #109699 07/19/06 12:25 PM
adrenn Offline
cruiser
cruiser

Meanwhile back at the ranch Michele and Don, tired of eating turkey 24/7, decided to cut loose and start planning a reception for the happy couple. Don says "Champagne - what do you think?" Michele says "Mais oui, mon cherie, but I am worried that the groom and Matron of Honor may come to blows over an issue close to both of their hearts, lamb. Perhaps we should serve deep-fried turkey dijon in honor of the champagne. Don blanches and says "If we served deep fried turkey to all of Southern California, we'd still have enough to last until

Re: Bored so let's do summer conga #109700 07/19/06 12:31 PM
joannapv Offline
cruiser
cruiser
Meanwhile back at the ranch Michele and Don, tired of eating turkey 24/7, decided to cut loose and start planning a reception for the happy couple. Don says "Champagne - what do you think?" Michele says "Mais oui, mon cherie, but I am worried that the groom and Matron of Honor may come to blows over an issue close to both of their hearts, lamb. Perhaps we should serve deep-fried turkey dijon in honor of the champagne. Don blanches and says "If we deep fried all of Southern California turkey, we'd still have enough to last until Sir Paul and Suzanne's first wedding anniversary. Michele and Don are looking at several properties for the reception

Joanna
Re: Bored so let's do summer conga #109701 07/19/06 12:35 PM
Fogmalkin Offline
cruiser
cruiser
Meanwhile back at the ranch Michele and Don, tired of eating turkey 24/7, decided to cut loose and start planning a reception for the happy couple. Don says "Champagne - what do you think?" Michele says "Mais oui, mon cherie, but I am worried that the groom and Matron of Honor may come to blows over an issue close to both of their hearts, lamb. Perhaps we should serve deep-fried turkey dijon in honor of the champagne. Don blanches and says "If we deep fried all of Southern California turkey, we'd still have enough to last until Sir Paul and Suzanne's first wedding anniversary.

Michele and Don are looking at several properties for the reception having decided to foot the entire bill as a wedding gift. The most generous couple narrow it down to

Suzanne
Re: Bored so let's do summer conga #109702 07/19/06 01:07 PM
Denise Offline
cruiser
cruiser
Michele and Don are looking at several properties for the reception having decided to foot the entire bill as a wedding gift. The most generous couple narrow it down to Vessia, the legendary Italian restaurant that hosted MIMOSA. Michele and Don were ready to sign the contract, when they noticed a blaring clause - No limos allowed in the parking lot!

Denise

Retired and loving it!
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  KarenS 

Keene Luxury Travel Offers