Greetings from Cape Town.Arrived at Radisson at 8pm on the 11th.ater flying from Livingston Zambia to Joberg then CT.

Update from Sept.7th:

SEPT.7TH: FLEW FROM joberg on BOTSWANNA Air to Maun...where we switched over to Mac Air a small 5 seater Cessna(I think)and Ray was in the co-pilots seat, flew us to the Khwai River Lodge.We landed on a dirt airstrip where at 5pm we were met by Onyx the 6'5" handsome wonderful lodge manager.Ngaire you'll love this one,after putting our 2 bags in the land cruiser he said,'My,these are light bags"

Since we were to late for a full drive Onyx took us out for a 1 hour trip and a sundowner...Gin and tonics for us after all we need that Quinine...right?

THE FIRST GAME W SAW WERE ABOUT 300 Cape Buffalo needles to say we weregrinning like fools and excited as 2 kids....FINALLY WE ARE HERE!!!! Africa!!!!Saffari!!!! ok ok enough with the shouting and exclamations.
Then came the giraffes,Impallas,sundowners with the hippos on the river...awesome.Then on the way back to the camp...SEVEN lions...2 adult females 4 boysand 1 girl....All in 1 hour!!

Next morning awakened at 530am coffee and out on our first real drive.Right off the bat we were looking for the cape buffaloas we could see the dustand our wonderful ranger JOHNSON knew that they were being stalked by lions...sure enought he was right and soon we were among thepride of about 7 or 8 as they spooked the herd and they took off againand the dust was everywere.One funny thing was in the middle of the stampede a bull was mounting a cow and trying to run at the same time...god Iwished I could have gotten that shot but it was too fast...
Saw more impallas,lots of birds,warthog,baboons and monkeys,hippos and then we came upon 4 gigantic bull elephants...awesome.
By now it was around 1030am and it was time for breakfast at the camp and a siesta.It was around 100F..From our veranda we watched another 4 elephants roll around and stand in the river all afternoon.The evening drive we saw giraffes,zebras etc again...was a so so drive....The last morning there we only had a couple of hours outas we were leaving for Victoria falls at 10am

Well our fearless ranger johnson spotted what he thought might be a leopard up in a tree and sure enough he had just killed an impalla but an hyeana had stolen his kill and was dining away on it and poor leopard was up a tree gnawing on a black buzzard?...anyway the shots were amazing then down he came and sat down and finished off his breakfast on the impalla...what could be better we finally saw a leopard and a hyeana'

Time to fly on Mac Air again a 12 seater this time to Zambia.

The Royal Livingstone was out of this world luxurious and the people marvelous.Took the helicopter ride over the falls. Later that day did the African Queen Sundowner cruise on the Zambesi River.
Ok thats enough or now , please excuse typos,spelling as I never did learn how to type.

The saga continues cheer

Pat and Ray